Accessing the websites
These terms, conditions and privacy policies outlined apply to all users of this site (the “Site”), including users who contribute content such as video, images, review, blogs, build diaries, forum postings and other materials or services to the websites.
It is forbidden to use or cause to be used any automated website browsing systems such as spiders and robots that access the Site utilizing requests that occur more rapidly than would be possible by one person accessing the Site using one conventional online browser (such as Internet Explorer).
Operators of public search engines may allow their spiders to crawl the Sites for the sole purpose of creating publicly searchable indices of the content of the Site, but not caches or archives.
Account names may not be harvested from the Site.
Copyright 2013 Lincoln Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved. The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files (the “Content”) and their arrangement on the Site are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. The Content is owned by or licensed to Lincoln Group Ltd (“We” or “Us”). These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or re-posted to other sites. By using this Site you agree not for yourself or through or by way of assistance from any third party to distribute, copy, extract, or commercially exploit such material or content without prior consent. Some images may be subject to the copyright rights of their providers.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Us. We assume no responsibility for the content on these sites or their policies of use. We recommend you read and adhere to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of external websites that you visit.
Trademarks and patents
Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed on the Site are subject to the trademark and patent rights of Us.
User Submissions are made available to the public.
User Submissions are the submitting user’s responsibility. You affirm that you
a) have the appropriate permission, license, rights, consent and/or ownership of any User Submissions submitted to the Site. You authorise Us to use, display and/or offer for download any User Submissions.
b) have written permission (for example, in the form of a model release) for any identifiable individual person to enable Us to use the User Submissions in the Site.
Your ownership rights in your User Submissions are retained by you, however, by making a submission you grant Us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, sell, sublicense, create derivative works, reproduce or display in any media formats and channels in connection with the Sites and their successors, including for promotion of the Sites.
Should you delete a User Submission from the Site, the foregoing license terminates for any new activity.
Disallowed User Submissions
You must only submit User Submissions for which you have the rights of ownership or distribution.
You must not submit material that:
- Is copyrighted or protected by other rights (e.g. privacy, proprietary, trade secrets, etc) unless you have specific written permission to do so from the owner of the respective rights.
- Are libellous, defamatory, unlawful, obscene, threatening or harassing, racially or ethnically offensive or pornographic. This includes User Submissions that encourage conduct that would breach another’s legal rights, incite violence, give rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
- Are advertisements for products and services for yourself or any other parties
We will remove any User Submissions that violate these terms and conditions upon proper and accurate notification, including proof of the infringement. We may remove content without prior notice, and may terminate a user’s right to access the Site in the case of repeated infringement at its sole discretion.
No Warranties or Representations
The information on the Site is provided by Us “as is” and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies.
We do not endorse any User Submission or any opinion or advice expressed within, and expressly disclaims liability in connection with User Submissions.
Your use of the Site indicates you understand that you will be exposed to User Submissions that may contain inaccuracies. We are not responsible for the end use of any User Submissions or other content in the Site.
Use of the Sites is at your sole risk. Lincoln Group Ltd, its directors, employees and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied in connection with the Sites and your use thereof.
This web site contains forward-looking statements based on beliefs of management. When used in this web site, words such as “anticipate”, “believe”, “estimate”, “expect”, “intend”, “plan” and “project” are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect Our views as of the date made with respect to future events and are subject to risks and uncertainties. We disclaim any intention or obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
Damages, legality and disputes
In no event will We be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site. We do not warrant that the material contained in this site will be error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
If any of these Legal and Privacy terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Legal and Privacy terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Legal and Privacy terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Legal and Privacy terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
We have sought to achieve an innovative and informative Internet site. However, We must protect our intellectual property, including our patents, trademarks and copyrights. Accordingly, please appreciate that this Internet site has granted no license to our intellectual property.
We take our users’ privacy seriously.
What information do we collect?
You can access the majority of the Site without disclosing any personal data. However, in order to provide you with a range of other services (such as blogs, uploading content, ecommerce, email alerts, etc), we may collect other information. In any case when we collect information, you will be the one that personally supplies it to us, predominantly when filling in a form to order a product or service, or fill in a survey. This may be, for example, your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, gender and preferences, and we may store this for future reference.
When creating your account you must supply accurate and complete information and keep your account password secure. You are completely and solely responsible for activity that occurs on your account. You must not access another user’s account without their permission. If you become aware of a breach in the security on your account, notify us immediately. Please be aware that if you have not divulged your password to anyone, your computer may be infected with spyware such as key loggers. We recommend the use of anti-spyware software.
We will never install malicious spyware on your machine.
How do we use your information?
We may operate an opt-in mailing list to send you related news. When you register on the Site, you are automatically subscribed to the email list for that site and on receiving the first notification you can unsubscribe by following the instructions at the bottom of the email.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information:
- To another entity taking over the running of the Sites or purchasing our assets
- To any law enforcement agency reasonably requesting it on the condition that we are satisfied as to the circumstances surrounding the request.
- In order to comply with applicable laws a lawful government requests,
- To protect our users and ourselves.
We take every precaution to protect your personal information. We may ask you for proof of identity before disclosing any personal information to you.
From time-to-time we may run competitions. If we contact you to inform you of a competition, your entry is voluntary. Should you choose to enter a competition, we will treat the information you provide with the same high standard of care as all other customer information. You may be required to register for an account to enter a competition. By supplying us your email address when entering a competition you will be signed up to the newsletter relating to the Site and/or the competition. You can unsubscribe on receiving the first email newsletter.
Competitions are open only to New Zealand residents, unless otherwise stated.
The Sites may send you a cookie automatically when you use it. Cookies are used, for example, to compile anonymous usage statistics and patterns of browsing. When used in this manner you are not personally identifiable.
Correcting and Updating Personal Information
If your personal information changes, or if you believe we are storing incorrect data about you, you may ask us to correct or update it by using the form in the Contact Us page. We may require you verify your identity before effecting any changes.
Site and Service Updates
We may send you service announcements or updates relating to the Site. You cannot unsubscribe from these as they will contain important information about the services provided on the Site.
Notification of Changes
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our Site, that it is compatible with our Site and that you have implemented sufficient procedures and virus checks. We cannot guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our Site will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties.
- We accept no responsibility for variances in colour, style, finish or appearance due to your computer settings or any minor differences in product detailing due to the fact that our goods are not mass produced.
- We accept no liability for loss or damage suffered by you arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of our Site or its contents other than as a direct result of your purchasing goods, except where we have been negligent.
- The Website is controlled and operated in New Zealand. These Conditions and all matters connected with any order you place on the Website are governed by New Zealand law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand in relation to all matters connected with or arising out of the Site or any order you place on the Site. Customers who access the Site from outside New Zealand do so at their own risk and on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with their own local laws, to the extent that any local laws are applicable.
- Nothing in these Conditions in any way is an attempt to restrict or affect your statutory rights under New Zealand law.